1. What is your image about? My image is about an underwater civilization with mountains and a city landscape.
2. Was it easy or hard to find your resources? Why/why not? It was easy to find my resources beaucse both the mountains and the city landscapes are my own images and the underwater and mermaid images were fairly easy to find on the internet.
3. What photoshop techniques/ adjustment layers did you use?
I used the blending brush on all the photos, as well as the transform tool, layer masks, and clipping masks.
4. What could you improve upon?
I could improve by blending each of my images more precisely.
1. Yes, I did use the rule of thirds and I did so to emphasize the different landscape around the water, specifically the different trees.
2. I use principles of design such as scale, texture, and color by increasing the saturation of the image to emphasize different color and I framed the image in way that it displayed the scale of the waterfall and showed the varied texture of the landscape.
3. The image was taken at midday, so the lighting was harsher than the way I would have wanted it. It would have looked better early in the morning or towards sunset.
4. I used the foreground, background relationship by framing the image in a way that trees and vegetation was in the foreground and the beautiful cove was in the background.
Lab Color Method:
1. The method that worked best for me was the channel mixer.
2. No I did not achieve a large value range for each image. The method I think that works best for that is the gradient map.